Fincallorca GmbH is an established growing company in the tourism industry with a special focus on the exclusive villa and holiday home market in Mallorca. With a portfolio of more than 1500 villas, we are the market leader in the German-speaking region. Due to our positioning in a dynamic and modern overall environment, you can look far beyond the horizon of conventional offline travel agencies and get involved in a variety of tasks. No matter whether you have a commercial, tourism or technical background, whether you are doing a compulsory internship or a practical semester - we are looking forward to meeting you!
Web Developer (m/f/d), Full Time
We are looking for an engaged web developer to join our team in the near future to work on expanding our portfolio. The successful candidate should be willing to take on responsibility and integrate well into our team.
You will join our developer team, working on website projects (mobile and desktop) and backend systems (integration of third-party systems such as payment, flights, car rentals etc.) for our brand fincallorca.de, using agile development methods, as well as modern technologies and frameworks.
- relevant professional experience working with PHP (version 8), MySQL, first experience with the Symfony framework beneficial
- Good knowledge of HTML and CSS (Twitter Bootstrap beneficial)
- Routine contact with an IDE (PhpStorm), libraries and established tools, such as git, JIRA
- relevant professional experience working in agile software development
- Knowledge of Linux and experience with Web Service Interfaces (e.g. SOAP, REST) is beneficial
- Ability to think creatively and bring new ideas to the table
- You enjoy trying out new technologies and developing your skills
- You are responsible, engaged, and have an open, friendly personality
- You enjoy working in a team
- Good German and English skills round out your profile
What we can offer you:
- Flat hierarchies and direct communication
- Interesting, varied work as part of our team
- Space to demonstrate initiative, independence, and responsibility
- A technologically-fulfilling and challenging work environment
- A great working atmosphere and regular team events
- A good work-life balance and an attractive salary
Intern (m/f/d), Location: Bielefeld
You can also apply for an internship at one of our offices (minimum 3 months). We will aim to bring you into our team as quickly as possible to contribute on ongoing projects depending on your personal interests and abilities. This will give you the chance to build experience and contacts for a successful start to your future career.
Have we aroused your interest? Then we look forward to receiving your application: firstname.lastname@example.org
Your Alex Loftus, Daniel Ross Butler