Fincallorca GmbH is a established, rapidly-growing tourism company with a focus on the exclusive villa and apartment market on Mallorca. Thanks to our dynamic, modern set-up in different teams with varying specialities (finance, customer service, villa acquisition, marketing, and software development), we offer much more than traditional offline travel companies. Whether you have a sales, touristic, or technical background; whether you are a potential intern or expert, we want to hear from you!
Web Developer (m/f/d), Full Time, Location: Bielefeld
We are looking for an engaged web developer to join our team in the near future to work on expanding our portfolio. The successful candidate should be willing to take on responsibility and integrate well into our team.
You will join our developer team, working on website projects (mobile and desktop) and backend systems (integration of third-party systems such as payment, flights, car rentals etc.) for our brand fincallorca.de, using agile development methods, as well as modern technologies and frameworks.
- relevant professional experience working with PHP (version 5 oder 7), MySQL, first experience with the Symfony framework beneficial
- Good knowledge of HTML and CSS (Twitter Bootstrap beneficial)
- Routine contact with an IDE (PhpStorm), libraries and established tools, such as git, JIRA
- relevant professional experience working in agile software development
- Knowledge of Linux and experience with Web Service Interfaces (e.g. SOAP, REST) is beneficial
- Ability to think creatively and bring new ideas to the table
- You enjoy trying out new technologies and developing your skills
- You are responsible, engaged, and have an open, friendly personality
- You enjoy working in a team
- Good German and English skills round out your profile
What we can offer you:
- Flat hierarchies and direct communication
- Interesting, varied work as part of our team
- Space to demonstrate initiative, independence, and responsibility
- A technologically-fulfilling and challenging work environment
- A great working atmosphere and regular team events
- A good work-life balance and an attractive salary
We look forward to receiving your comprehensive application by mail to firstname.lastname@example.org (Contact person: Peter König).
The position is at our company Fincallorca GmbH in the office Bielefeld.
Intern (m/f/d), Location: Bielefeld
You can also apply for an internship at one of our offices (minimum 3 months). We will aim to bring you into our team as quickly as possible to contribute on ongoing projects depending on your personal interests and abilities. This will give you the chance to build experience and contacts for a successful start to your future career.
We look forward to receiving your application at: email@example.com!
Your Elvira Touati, Andreas Nau, Dennis Kilian